My photo
Humble, Texas, United States
May 29th 2010 . Carnival Theme Wedding . DIY and close to free as possible.

Friday, January 15, 2010

sponsor info

in exchange for your services for our wedding you will receive 1-2 years of free advertising on my preferred vendors listings (includes site links) on my wedding photography site and blog. a feature posting on my blog about your awesome services you did at my wedding. Also elizabeth anne will be photographing my wedding and she's amazing! I'll be getting a cd of images from her and you can use them for your site and advertising.

To make my Carnival Theme wedding come true I still need:
a DJ or wedding singer
aqua coloured linens
a popcorn machine
a cotton candy machine
a bakery to make my cupcakes on a stand
a consession supervisors (any volunteers)
balloons
10x20 white canopy tent
loads of apothecary jars
..................................................................................
if you think your arts or craft can contribute to my wedding contact us at
thenealyweds{at}gmail.com
i want to do this too with colored frames!
a special thank you to elizabeth anne, my photographer
and suzanne baldwin, my wedding planner.

2 comments:

  1. I was gonna do a carnival theme for Violet's first birthday...one idea I had was to create two carnival type characters with faces cutout for one of those 'stick your head in here and take a picture' and then either use or include the pics in thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-

    I came across your blog on 20 something bloggers. Anyhoo, I own a dessert company called DollFace Delights. We actually just did cupcakes for a carnival themed birthday party. They were made to look like sno cones. I am trying to get some more professional pictures of my work,so I will be willing to do an exchange if your intrested. I will email you more info!!
    Also,for that same party they had the most amazing popcorn machine, I bet I could get them to let me use it for no cost...

    ReplyDelete