my wedding idea inspiration:
duh, I'm a photographer. pictures are a huge part of me and well of course they're your entire life documented forever. so here is one way I'll be incorporating photos in my wedding. what you need:
about 12 frames - doesn't matter really want size or color that's up to you!
just add another trellis if you frames are larger
2 garden trellis - these need to have alot of hooks and places where you can tie your frames to securely.
assorted ribbon - to match your wedding colors or theme.
4 ft of thick string - to tie, duh.
this is what i did:
1) found these frames in the dollar section at Target.
2) I added my favorite photos. the metallic paper really makes the color and quality pop in my pictures.
3) select a ribbon to go with your theme.
4) make a boy. something learned if you want the patterned side to show on both ends of the bow twist it once in the center before tying the bow. then hot glue the knot to center of frame.
5) cut some string off this will be use to hang it to the trellis. I'm using a thick natural string.
6) securely loop it through the hook on back of frame.
7) I bought this trellis in the garden section at Hobby Lobby for 50% off! Making them $15 each!

8) Secure the frames to the trellis by tying tight knots.

I haven't finish adding all the ribbons yet. But this is a great start to a beautiful display that can be shown off at my guest table at my outdoor carnival wedding! Unbelievably easy to make too!
Wow, I love it!! You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteGood tip for tying ribbon. How have I gone my whole life without knowing that!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS!